BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 12, 2010

its cold....

i'm at my grandmother's house ni. it's morning, 7.06am. when i woke up at 6am, i went to the washroom area. quite a big, square and open area so i could see the sky above me. i looked at the star. my body started to tremble as it was very cold outside the house. i like being in this village (kampung). oh yeah, i forgot to mention. my grandma's house is in a quite a rural area and it's near to the beach. yeah, u heard me right. i said BEACH. hehe. actually i already planned to go for a jogging today but then i cant. i'm waiting for my QiQi and my scooter to reach home. they are on the way from KL. hopefully they'll get here safe and sound. oh i miss QiQi so very much....

i plan to go to KB mall today for shopping today. i need a pair of sport shoes for jogging. seriuosly i need to lose few kg. haha. also groceries for some korean cooking later. i'm not sure whether those of the korean ingredients are there. u know things like the hot pepper flakes, soy bean paste, hot pepper paste and so forth. hmm...i prepared gamja jorim last night. it's very easy and guess what, it was really delicious! but unfortunately i did not get any chance to snap a picture so i cannot publish here. but i promise, later i'l post it. thanks to maangchi. hehe.


0 comments: