BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Phill Mart and Korean Mart - Ampang, Kuala Lumpur

i just got back from korean mart at ampang. this time i bought so many of korean groceries. hehe! i'm so happy!!!! i can start my korean cooking soon. yeayyyyy for me! :)

oh yes, it took me 4 hours to get to the grocery store. are u shocked? dont be coz i came all the way from serdang. plus today is saturday....and the crowds.....ufffgh! so basically my journey to get to the ingredients i needed was 6hours! and yes....i bought a lot with me even though i only brought 1 backpack along with me. do u know why? bcoz the mart is so far from my house. it consumes time and money lol! ok. i'l update later wht were the stuffs i bought today bcoz now i feel like throwing up! i guess maybe bcoz of too many carbon monoxide i inhaled while waiting for the bus (*_*)

0 comments: